- BESP (https://tadiye.or.tz/english/) – This is an application developed to provide online entrepreneurship training for TADIYE and manage the Business Plan Innovation Challenge for the youth between 15-35 years old. Through the challenge at least 20 innovative Business plans stand a chance to win seed funding between Tanzania shillings 10-20 million each.
- GrowthAfrica (https://growthafrica.com/) – GrowthAfrica focuses on growing successful enterprises in Africa through business acceleration, strategic advice and access to investments. They are a runway to success for local businesses seeking a platform for their business take-off and for international companies in need of a market landing space and growth hub.
- Google: Digital Skills for Africa (https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills) – Digital Skills For Africa is a Google initiative in conjunction with various training partners, which aims to train young people in digital skills.
- Smartcore: Personal Branding (https://smartcore.co.tz/demos/#/?playlistId=0&videoId=3)
Smartcore is a youth led, social enterprise focuses on building creative and integrated digital solutions around Education and Technology space. Their mission is to bring inspiration, creativity and innovation to every knowledge seeker through building digital solutions.
- Story Lab Academy (https://courses.academy.africa/all-courses/)
Code for Africa, in partnership with Google News Lab and The World Bank, has created the StoryLab Academy. Massively Open Online Course (MOOC) designed specifically for African journalists, however they invite everyone interested in becoming a world-class storytellers.
- 21CSkills (https://21cskills.africa/site/courses)
21CSkills is a learning platform specially designed to help Africa’s technology workers develop the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century. Our platform provides skills training and development programmes on the latest technologies for African students, start-ups, and developers, who are set to play a starring role in Africa’s Fourth Industrial Revolution. 21CSkills is an initiative of Liquid Telecom.
- Fuzu (https://www.fuzu.com/trainings/courses/latest)
Fuzu offers free online courses for several of topics. Besides that Fuzu also offers a largee selection of open jobs, insights into the East African job market and tailored career advice.