Softlink, a company that specialise in software development and business process automation based in Dar es Salaam, is looking for IT Technicians / Trainers / Data Entry personnel’s to join the team. This is a part time and temporary position for candidates who are mainly based in Dar es Salaam. Candidates from other Tanzanian regions are also encouraged to apply.
Having a computer and looking to earn some extra cash on the side? Then you may be a great fit for this gig.
- Train our customer on how to use our APOTEk Software products.
- Assist customers on data entry and related tasks.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in IT or related fields.
- Knowledge of health information system is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of pharmacy system is an added advantage.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable.
- To be discussed
Expression of Interest