It is time for being a LinkedIn freelancer! and learning how to find freelance work on LinkedIn as a freelancer from Rwanda.
Over 300 million LinkedIn users are mostly looking for job or internship opportunities, which might improve their professional growth.
However, some of them have been benefiting from personal branding that made them competitive as well as self-improvement economically.
How to find freelance work on LinkedIn as a freelancer from Rwanda
These are tips for using when you need to be a freelancer on a professional platform:
1. Create a worthy profile on that professional profile
In your job search, first impressions are critical.
And most importantly, it’s critical that your LinkedIn profile reflects your writing career, expertise, and level of experience.
Therefore, try these top LinkedIn profile enhancement tips to attract more freelance clients:
- Create a headline in three key phrases that summarizes your expertise.
- Fill your bio with relevant words and phrases to ensure that it ranks higher in job searches.
- Give specifics about your previous individual labeling work experience.
- Provide a writing sample company-related.
- Provide a link to published content writing examples.
- Include a digital portfolio of your most impressive self-employed work.
2. Complete out the “I’m Able to Work” section
You will notice a small box just below your profile picture that invites you and indicates that you’re looking for work. By enabling this feature, your next potential employer will be able to see that you are ready to start a new job.
If you haven’t already done so, do this:
Select the checkbox that says “Show recruiters you’re available to work.”
Fill in the blanks with your relevant writing abilities and geographic availability.
Save your changes.
3. Begin by adding people you know in real life to your first-degree service provider connections, even if their job roles are irrelevant to your career.
- Previous customers
- Previous employers
- Other coworkers and ex-colleagues
- Connections you’ve made in your general career
- Professionals from outside your industry whom you have met through business
- Next, include professional contacts from your social circles.
- Friends with professional backgrounds
- Employees with similar job interests
- Alumni and former classmates who are now successful professionals
- Friends of friends who are successful in their careers
- People you’ve hired to provide services
- Run through your Facebook contacts, email connections, phonebook, address book, old wedding invitations, and more to exhaust everyone you know.
4. As an industry thought leader, you can share valuable content.
To gain the trust of potential freelance clients, you must establish your credibility, authority, and expertise. This establishes you as a thought leader; an individual labeling professional worth a premium for high-quality work and innovative ideas.
On the other hand, your own work necessitates the creation of exceptional content.
Demonstrate these abilities by implementing your own personal evergreen content strategy for the employer-employee platform.
5. Participate in Sector Online Discussions
Lastly, find the Affiliate networks where practitioners who are relevant to you congregate. This is where key decision-makers will seek advice and recommendations on hiring and managing remote workers.
You must develop a reputation in each relevant group. Carry out this action by;
- Sharing content from other LinkedIn group members.
- liking and commenting on other members’ posts.
- In order to learn from other LinkedIn members, ask questions.
- Share content from industry thought leaders that you believe the members of the Linkedin group will enjoy.
- Creating a website and sharing your own content to demonstrate your expertise.
In conclusion, Rwanda has a small number of freelancers on job boards and internet platforms. However, I can see in the next 5 years there will be more than 1,000 people using LinkedIn as self-employed.
Get Paid Africa was also promoting that program or being an entrepreneur by using online employer-employee job engagement.
For instance, they now are looking for Audio Transcription Freelancer in order to transcribe audio from a Twitter space recording. This shows how this organization has impacted them in ways by giving them job opportunities.