Our community channel includes:
– Knowledge base on what to do on the GetPaid platform
– Live events for GetPaidians (a GetPaid member/user)
– Gig board
– Free Courses about business, marketing & sales, and money & finance for freelancers/creators
We are looking for GetPaidians to become an expert and train/mentor/teach other people. We are looking for two types of GetPaidians:
An expert is someone that has a particular skill/expert in a particular field and wants to train/mentor/teach people in return for a fee from them.
- An expert is a mentor/trainer who can host mentorship or training programs
- An Expert will also be able to host courses
- Must be an expert in a particular area (at least 4 years active in the field) and show proof of expertise
- They can create content and be willing to sell them on GetPaid or be willing to host a mentorship or training program through GetPaid
- Already a GetPaid.africa community member
- You will earn an income by selling your courses
- You will have access to the GetPaid community and audience
How does someone apply?
GetPaid Ambassador is a volunteering position, a GetPaid Ambassador is someone that is interested in networking, learning, and helping in building a community. You can become an ambassador by applying for the GetPaid ambassador role and we will reach out to you for an interview after reviewing your application.
- As a GetPaid ambassador will work as a moderator to the GetPaid Community platform
- You will advocate for the community outside the community (schools, local communities, etc)
- You will provide mentorships
- You will be a GetPaid Community leader
- You will also be able to recruit and nominate other community ambassadors
- Having a broad knowledge about Cryptocurrency is an advantage.
- Already a GetPaid.africa community member and posting frequently
- You must show Volunteerism spirit
- You apply to be an ambassador and say why you want to be ambassadors
- You must have leadership experience in the past and demonstrate
- You must be ready to volunteer for the community ambassador program
- You must state what you look to contribute to the community
- You must say what you are looking to benefit from the community
- You will have access to some resources for free and have an opportunity to learn community management.
- You will get early access to promotions from GetPaid
- You will get GetPaid swags(Hoods, T-shirts, etc)
- You will get a badge on the community as GetPaid Ambassador
- You can add the GetPaid Ambassador to your cv as a volunteering experience
- You will have a chance to work at GetPaid and partners in the future when opportunities that match your skills are available
How does someone apply?
Existing GetPaid.africa users are invited and fill out a form to apply