Did you know that 1xbet Deposit Problem is now resolved with GetPaid Africa?
Well, now you know, and in this post, you will get to see a step-by-step guide on how you can deposit your funds to your 1xbet account.
1xbet is a popular online betting platform that is a trusted and respected name in the international sports betting world.
However, the company is not registered in Tanzania. Most people who prefer their betting option have a tough time processing their 1xbet deposit as mobile payment options are restricted for the platform here in Tanzania.
But that problem is no more with Get paid Africa because using the stellar deposit option from 1xbet, you can deposit and withdraw your fund using your Getpaid wallet.
This article will give you a step-by-step tutorial on how to use Getpaid wallet to Deposit funds into your 1xbet account.
STEP 1: Register with GetPaid Africa
To deposit funds to your 1xbet account, first, you must have a Getpaid wallet.
If you don’t have an account, just signup here and follow the steps to open an account.
To make it easy for you, we have a guide here on how to register with GetPaid Africa: A Complete Step-By-Step Guide.
STEP 2: Deposit Funds to your GetPaid Wallet
To move funds to your 1xbet account, you must deposit money into your Getpaid wallet, and then you will be able to transfer to a 1xbet account.
Here is how to do so.
- Open your Getpaid Wallet
- Click on ‘Deposit/Buy.”
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit, then click next and choose your preferred payment option, i.e., Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, or Airtel money. Then click next.
- Payment Instructions will show up to guide you on how to top up money in your account. The instructions are for Airtel Money, Tigo Pesa, and Vodacom M-pesa.
Here is an example of the Payment Instructions for the M-Pesa Payment option.
- Dial *150*00#
- Choose Option 4 — “Pay by M-Pesa”(“Lipa kwa M-Pesa”)
- Choose Option 4 — “Enter Business Number” (“Weka namba ya kampuni”)
- Business Number (Ingiza namba ya kampuni) — 888999
- Reference Number (Ingiza Kumbu kumbu namba) — SAS399E1PL
- Enter the amount to deposit (Kiasi cha pesa) — 10,000
- Enter your pin (Ingiza namba yako ya siri)
- Confirm payment (Thibitisha malipo)
STEP 3: How to Get your 1xbet stellar wallet address and memo.
To fund your 1xbet account.
Open your 1xbet account and click the top left menu section with “Three dotted lines” at the top of the 1xBet home page.
You will see your profile name and ID, click it and go over to “Top-up Account.”
You will be amazed by the sheer number of deposit options available for players on 1xBet.
Scroll down to the cryptocurrency option and look for a stellar coin option. (As seen in the screenshot below)
Select stellar coin as a deposit payment option.
Remember, the wallet provided here only receives stellar (XLM) deposits. Proceed by clicking “CONFIRM.”
You will find a 1xbet stellar wallet address for you to send your deposits to.
Take note here.
You must copy the wallet address and Message (Memo).
Importantly, be aware that you will lose deposits without a message (Memo) or with incorrect details will be lost.
So be careful and copy the correct details as specified by 1xbet.
And the minimum deposit amount is 2.99XLM.
STEP 4: Deposit money into 1xbet Account from a Getpaid wallet.
To deposit Payment to your 1xbet account from Getpaid after having all the details from 1xbet is easy. Here is all you have to do.
- Open your Getpaid Wallet
- Click on ‘Withdraw/Sell.”
- Select XLM to XLM, enter the amount you wish to deposit, and click next.
- Payout method selects “Wallet transfer” and add the wallet address and memo you copied from 1xbet, then click next.
- Check the details if they are correct, and then click confirm to complete the transfer to your 1xbet account.
In Conclusion, the 1xBet Deposit with GetPaid Africa is the solution for all users currently having difficulties depositing payments. This guide will be a lot helpful, and you will deposit and receive all your betting earnings through Getpaid Africa.
Join now and start using Getpaid Africa.