This article is a step-by-step guide on how you can deposit and withdrawal XLM with GetPaid account to Binance App and vice versa. We’ll start by explaining the process of depositing XLM from Binance App to the GetPaid account, accompanied by screenshots.
How To Deposit to GetPaid From Binance App
- First, you need to download the Binance App, and you can do so here. Next, you need to create/log in to your new account. Remember to set up the two verification (Binance will send an accompanying verification text to your email and phone). Therefore, you need access to your phone and email each time you log in to the Binance app.
- Once you log in to the app, you will see some of the crypto listed on the exchange, including XLM, BTC, ETH, DOT etc. You’ll see a menu at the bottom. Click on WALLET located on the bottom right of your phone screen.
- Next, you’ll see a list of clickable options; click on SPOT which leads to three Menus DEPOSIT, WITHDRAW, and TRANSFER on the next page. Click on WITHDRAW.
- The next screen will give you two options of CRYPTO and CASH, indicating the cryptocurrencies available in your account. Since we wish to transfer XLM to GetPaid, we will select XLM under the CRYPTO options.
A prompt will appear asking you whether to withdraw using a crypto or email/phone. Select the send via crypto network option.
- You will be asked to paste your GetPaid wallet ADDRESS, MEMO and the amount you wish to withdraw.
- To access the ADDRESS and MEMO, you need to log in to your GetPaid account. We assume you already have a GetPaid account. If you don’t, you can create a free account here.
Once you enter your email and password, GetPaid will send an OTP to your phone; enter the code to continue.
- The GetPaid dashboard displays the available cryptocurrencies. Since we need to deposit XLM, click on the DEPOSIT/BUY option.
A. Next, choose XLM from the dropdown menu in Step one. Enter the XLM amount you wish to deposit and click NEXT.
B. Select WALLET DEPOSIT from the dropdown menu and hit the next button in step two.
C. In step three, you will see a summary of the XLM amount you wish to transfer plus the ADDRESS (a string letters) and MEMO.
- Copy the ADDRESS and MEMO and paste them into your Binance app. Once you do that, the withdrawal button will go live; click on it.
Note: Ensure you enter the right ADDRESS and MEMO. If you paste the wrong ADDRESS, your funds might be lost. The Memo helps in processing the funds.
If you are withdrawing for the first time, you will be asked three multiple-choice questions once you hit the withdrawal button for security purposes.
You must respond correctly, but if you miss one, the app will show you the right answer at the end of the questionnaire.
At this time, you can hit the withdrawal button to initiate the process.
- The app will give you an estimate of how long the withdrawal process will take. Once the estimated time elapses, you can check your paid wallet for the deposited funds.
How to Withdraw From GetPaid to Binance App
Now let’s see the process when withdrawing from GetPaid to Binance App. This tutorial assumes you already have an active verified GetPaid account.
- In your dashboard, you’ll see the funds available. Under XLM is a WITHDRAW/SELL button; click on it.
- In step one, after selecting XLM from the dropdown menu fill in the XLM amount details you wish to deposit, then click next.
- In the next screen, select WALLET TRANSFER and fill in the ADDRESS and MEMO (you’ll get this from your Binance account).
- At this point, log in to your Binance account.
- Click on the wallet button located at the bottom right of the screen, then select XLM on the next page.
- You’ll see a DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL; select DEPOSIT. A pop up with a network section will appear; select STELLAR NETWORK. The next screen shows ADDRESS and MEMO.
- Copy the ADDRESS and MEMO from Your Binance Wallet
- Ensure you copy the correct ADDRESS and MEMO to avoid losing your funds. Paste the ADDRESS and MEMO to your GetPaid wallet and click next.
- Next, you will see all the information, including the XLM amount you wish to send, plus the ADDRESS and MEMO for confirmation. You can click CONFIRM to activate the withdrawal.
- After a few seconds or minutes, you will receive a notification confirming the deposit in your Binance account.